Round Table Wealth Management is seeking a Portfolio Operations Analyst with 1-2 years financial services experience to join our New Jersey based team of financial professionals. We are a Registered Investment Advisor providing Investment and Financial Advisory services to high net worth families. The position will provide account operations and administrative support to the firm. This is an exciting opportunity to get involved in a growing organization.
- Coordination of portfolio operations projects and tasks including organization of statements, collection and updating of valuations, account openings,
- Maintenance of 3rd party portfolio accounting system including account setup, group setup, client portal access, creation and running of client reports
- Manage quarterly client reporting process
- Provide fund admin support for one private fund including capital calls, distributions, gathering of tax and accounting information for 3rd party Administrator, collection of data for annual
- Perform various data audits within portfolio accounting system to confirm proper coding and settings
- Research issues related to portfolio management data and interface with support team for portfolio management system
- Interface with custodians to research issues, setup accounts, etc.
- Interface and coordinate workflow between operations and client service
- Support the client service team regarding new accounts, trade reconciliation, new advisory agreements and custodial paperwork
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following:
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to prioritize and organize large amounts of data, experience in fast-paced setting preferred
- Ability to research and be resourceful when faced with issues
- Strong communication skills (written, verbal, interpersonal)
- Attention to detail a must; Flexible and adaptable with a “can-do” attitude
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to work with autonomy and be proactive
- Willingness and ability to adapt to changes in procedure, responsibility, or assignment
- Must be tech savvy and skilled with Excel, Word, Outlook, and PowerPoint
- Experience with Tamarac or other portfolio management system required
- Experience with Salesforce or other CRM a plus
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor’s Degree from a four-year college or university
- 1-2 years’ work experience in financial services field preferred but not mandatory
We offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes medical insurance, paid time off, and a generous 401(k) plan. We offer you a dynamic working environment, a culture of mutual respect, commitment to maintaining the highest ethical standards, and the opportunity to play a vital role in the growth of our firm.
Interested candidates should review our current employment opportunities and send a resume, cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.