When we’re not busy managing investments or handling financial planning matters for our clients, the employees of Round Table Wealth Management can often be found giving back to the community by volunteering their time or participating in fundraising events.
The seminars were held at the elegant Shackamaxon Country Club in Scotch Plains, at the historic Molly Pitcher Inn in Red Bank and at the iconic Ruth’s Chris in Princeton, NJ. RTWM is currently planning its Fall seminar calendar, and we invite you to join us at one of our upcoming events. For more information on RTWM’s seminar series, please contact [email protected]
Below are some highlights of our activities so far this year:
Phil Roberts participated in the Spin for BTTFevent to benefit the Breast Treatment Task Force, a fun cycling event to facilitate life-saving care for uninsured women in NYC. In addition, Phil became a member of “The Gallon Club” for platelet donations after his recent double platelet and red blood cell donation through the NY/NJ Blood Center.
Marcia Paltenstein, Mariella Foley, and Ushir Shah participated in the Take Steps for Crohn’s and Colitis Walkin June to raise money and awareness for people living with Crohn’s and Colitis. Click HERE for more.
Steven Giacona, Robert Davis, Michael Fischer, Eric Thompson, and Mariella Foleyparticipated in the United for a Cause Run/Walkto benefit the Scotch Plains-Fanwood PTA Council Health and Wellness Scholarship and Livestrong at the YMCA. Click HEREfor more.
Some of us volunteer our time year-round to various charities, schools, and local organizations.
- Emma Cucci volunteers her time with Figure Skating in Harlem teaching children to figure skate. She also volunteers at the New York Public Library to help with children’s literacy. Click HEREto learn more.
- Richard Freeman is an active board member for Norwalk Grassroots Tennis & Education. The organization helps underprivileged kids by teaching tennis and using the sport to build confidence, leadership and team camaraderie. Click HEREto learn more.
- Eric Thompson volunteers at his alma mater, Ramapo College, assisting students with their annual Buzz Away Cancer event to raise money for the Leukemia and Lymphoma Society. He also conducts resume workshops for students preparing to enter the working world.
- Bruce Hyde serves as the Assistant Secretary on the Board of Trustees of the Land Conservancy of New Jersey. The Land Conservancy preserves land and water resources, conserves open space and inspires and empowers individuals and communities to protect the natural land and environment of New Jersey. Click HEREto see pictures of Round Table employees participating in Land Conservancy events.
- Steven Giaconais a trustee of the St. Paul’s Episcopal Church Memorial Endowment Trust in Westfield NJ.