As a business owner, you know that creating, building, and perhaps eventually selling a business requires a sound underlying strategy. Equally important is having strategies for the personal tax implications, estate tax and wealth transfer considerations and management of the investment portfolio that are a result of your hard work.
Round Table helps successful business owners remain successful. Not unlike employing a highly competent Chief Financial Officer, engaging a financial advisor that understands the issues and guides you through the intricacies is paramount to personal financial success. We are there to provide professional objective advice, analyzing the facts and making sure that strategies are implemented.
Our team of highly credentialed and experienced professionals work with you to accomplish your business endeavors and personal aspirations. We understand the complexity that comes with owning a business and offer a personalized and holistic approach in addressing issues such as:
- Cash flow and debt management planning
- Risk management (life, health disability, P&C)
- Coordinating your team of professionals, including your CPA, attorneys, bankers, and insurance professionals
- Income tax planning to maximize the benefits of corporate ownership
- Reviewing tax motivated strategies to create liquidity while maintaining control of your business
- Designing an estate tax efficient wealth transfer plan
- Tax efficient philanthropy
- Establishing retirement plans to defer income taxes
- Guidance on the sale of a business to ensure favorable tax treatment and preferential outcomes
- Creating and implementing a succession plan to meet your objectives and minimize taxes
As a trusted fiduciary and your personal CFO, we strive to optimize outcomes for you, your family, and your business. The financial decisions you make for your company are certainly the most important financial decisions of your life and will likely have a significant impact on future generations. Proper guidance across the many areas that affect your financial situation is essential to a successful outcome.
A Chartered Financial Analyst® (CFA®) is a professional designation given by the CFA Institute, formerly AIMR, that measures the competence and integrity of financial analysts. Candidates are required to pass three levels of exams covering areas, such as accounting, economics, ethics, money management, and security analysis.
Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst (CAIA) is a professional designation granted by the Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association to candidates who have completed Level I and Level II examinations. The Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst Association has established the designation of CAIA to certify that the holders have met the association’s educational standard for specialists in the area of alternative investments. The alternative investments that a Chartered Alternative Investment Analyst is trained to assess include hedge funds, venture capital, private equity, funds of funds, derivatives and real estate investments.