Many young adults put off financial planning until they feel as though they have accumulated enough assets to seek professional advice. However, these initial financial decisions are critical to building a solid foundation to meet your long-term financial objectives.
In many instances, emerging wealth investors tend to be systematically ignored. As a result, they often work with a commissioned-based sales representative who promotes costly mutual funds, insurance, and annuities that lack transparency and liquidity and often carry high fees. Having the right professional guidance can make a lasting impact on your financial future.
At Round Table, we believe that you are more than just a generic investment questionnaire. Whether you’ve inherited wealth or have been diligent with your savings, our team will use a collaborative planning approach to incorporate your individual values.
Some of the tools we incorporate are:
- Assessment of overall financial position by analyzing your balance sheet and future earning potential
- Evaluation of major career and/or lifestyle changes
- Determining appropriate life, disability, medical and property & casualty insurance
- Examining the appropriate funding strategies to save and pay for college
- Analyzing income tax planning strategies
- Preparing a suitable estate plan including update of estate and incapacity documents
- Developing an investment portfolio that will match your personal values, not just your financial goals
The financial landscape can be challenging to understand. Finding an advisor you can trust to have your best interests in mind is invaluable. As a fiduciary, Round Table strives to provide the most appropriate advice for our clients, always putting their interests first. We explore the appropriate options available to you and guide you to informed, conflict-free decisions.
CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER™ (CFP®) refers to the certification owned and awarded by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards, Inc. A CFP® professional is trained in the area of financial planning, estate planning, taxes, investments, insurance, and retirement planning. The role of a CFP® professional is to integrate all of these disciplines creating a plan that serves the best interests of you and your family.