The issues faced by multi-generational families are often varied and complex. Whether your family wealth is being created now or was built generations ago, working closely with an advisor who can guide you through the issues that arise is critical to your family’s continued financial success.
We take a personal and practical perspective to understand your intentions and ambitions, and to implement the appropriate path to reach them. From investment management, estate planning, insurance planning, to tax optimization, we ensure that your assets are protected and used efficiently to achieve your goals during your lifetime and for future generations.
In addition to investing family assets with an understanding of your objectives and risk tolerance, we work with you and your family holistically to understand the following:
- How much do you want to leave to the next generation?
- Would you like the next generation to have access to the family wealth during your lifetime?
- How much information should you share with the next generation?
- What are the right terms for controlling and distributing the family assets?
- Does the next generation have enough financial knowledge to handle the responsibilities associated with inheriting the family wealth?
- Are you concerned about recordkeeping and the safety of your family documents and data?
- What are your family’s philanthropic goals?
- What is the succession plan for your family business?
The issues and complexities derived from families of wealth often require continued advice in order to ensure success for future generations. Our dedicated advisors provide the insights and tools necessary to guide generational wealth and eliminate potential future oversights. We build the trusted relationships necessary to secure your legacy for generations to come.
Certified Public Accountant (CPA) is a designation given by the American Institute of Certified Public Accountants to those who meet education and experience requirements and pass an exam.
A Master of Science in Taxation (MST) is a highly specialized form of a graduate accounting degree that strives to build a solid core of knowledge in the complexities of tax law.
Certified Trust and Financial Advisor (CTFA) is a professional designation offered by the American Bankers Association (ABA), which provides training and knowledge in taxes, investments, financial planning, trusts and estates.